Friday, February 12, 2010

I have seen too many lost a bet questions dealing with crossdressing question their sincerity true or false?

I think that there are too many guys that for some reason get a rise out of asking that question. I admit I am a crossdresser, I never lost a bet to dress up though it does make a really good excuse. Less of these guys should be ashamed, whos gonna know on the computer. Just my thoughts.I have seen too many lost a bet questions dealing with crossdressing question their sincerity true or false?
All it is, is that these people are looking for an excuse to crossdress. Most of them WANT to dress up, but haven't mustered up the intestinal fortitude to do so and they're seeking advice on how to dress and what to wear.I have seen too many lost a bet questions dealing with crossdressing question their sincerity true or false?
False for the most part. Most men don't have the courage to admit that they simply want to try it.
False. only seen one.
true
they should just admit it! i am surprised at how many guys come on here to ask questions about that. i asked my b/f if he wanted to wear my panties and he said no...thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment