Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a True or False question about the Freedom of Choice Act (US)...?

True or false:





The Freedom of Choice Act contains verbage that would require any US doctor to perform an abortion if requested.





Please answer, and then tell me how you got the information that led to your answer (optional, but appreciated). I am doing a little sociology experiment, as I sit bored stiff in my last hour of work. I will remain silent and impartial as I watch the results.I have a True or False question about the Freedom of Choice Act (US)...?
No. We already have conscience clause laws in place.I have a True or False question about the Freedom of Choice Act (US)...?
Apparently, judging from what the Pope has said, there is something to that. He may close all Catholic hospitals due to this law.





http://thepublicsquare.blogspot.com/2008鈥?/a>





According to what I read, it removes the Conscience protection to those who refuse to give abortions.
True or False: Planned Parenthood was founded by a eugenicist that wanted to exterminate the black population.





On the extermination of blacks:


';We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the [black] population,'; she said, ';if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.'; Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon





On blacks, immigrants and indigents:


';...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born.'; Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
FALSE....i think...but I am not 100 % sure

No comments:

Post a Comment