Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false question help please?

do you think the type of music you listen to determines your personality?





true or false and why please !


thanks !True or false question help please?
My first answer is, ';False, your personality determines the type of music you listen to.';


Yet I realize this is NOT always true.


People might listen because of another person who prefers that, or who just doesn't care what is on!





Now, if you are asking, ';Are we influenced by the music we listen to?,'; then my answer is, ';True, but it might influence more what you think, say or do rather than your whole overall personality.'; Yet our whole, overall personality development is influenced and affected by what we think, say %26amp; do.





So, I guess my answer could be True or False. It truly depends on how you are looking at this one.True or false question help please?
I think it is true to a certain extent because it shows what you like and what really cheers you up when you are feeling low and all. Your music choice inadvertently shows what you as a person lean towards, for example, if you like loud music, there are high chances that you will be an extroverted person. This is what I think, it may not be true for some people though, and it's not like extroverted people ONLY listen to loud music, just that they tend to.
I can't say it determines your personality it will affect how you express behave in certain situations. Weird creepy music played at night might make one more excitable and *see* things that exist only in this persons imagination.


Music during church helps set the mood for worship and celebration. Music will lift spirits, console the grieving. give energy to those who are tired, give courage to those who go into battle.


Music doesn't make the person but it can help bring out the best and the worst qualities that are there.
to some degree, but what would you say about people to listen to many different types of music or about people who define music as thunder or a the sound legos make when they snap together. It is all subjective, this can not be objectively answered in a true or false question.
False, your personality determines what type of music you listen to.





I don't know exactly why, but I do know that just because I listen to Rap music doesn't mean I'm going to go out and hate people. I also listen to Country Music and I'm not a depressed person.





That's the best example I can come up with.





Good luck.
my answer might be a bit biased but i think usually yes


ex. if ur a person who listens to emo music then ur probably emo


another example is that if ur into classical then ur probably a goody 2 shoes (no offense to ppl who r)


but there are many other things to consider
False; it's true only for people that are easily influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment