Monday, February 8, 2010

This is going to be a true or false question?

all information u retrieve from the internet is valid is this true or false?This is going to be a true or false question?
Extremely false





The only things I will accept as fact without further ado are Wikipedia articles, and google searches which lead me to the website of a large institution (like National Geographic)





Obviously I would not trust wiki if the article was clearly illogicalThis is going to be a true or false question?
False.





Of course you asked if it is ';valid';, not necessarily if the information is true, so I suppose you could make a stretch and say that any information is valid for some purpose, but that would be a HUGE stretch.
FALSE





My parents taught me never to believe everything you read.











EDIT: Unless it's this question. Then the answer would be true.





It's a trick question that can be answered, but it can not be answered. It's a conundrum.
True, and if anyone doubts, read the scientifically proven truth in Wikipedia!
true.





yes, - it's true or false. (you left out a period.)





-or-





true, - it's valid conveyance (retrieval) of information.
False. Especially all the crap said about atheists and all the crap said about theists on various websites.
You'd have to be an internet fundi to believ that it's true.





My answer is false if you didn't get that.





It's spelled F_A_L_S_E





That's false.





False is my answer.
Would you believe me if I wrote FALSE!? This answer has been retrieved from the Internet, after all.





(BTW,capital I, not lowercase---Internet is a proper noun---don't believe me?)
False....';all'; requires each and every bit be true...if that were the case then I have won the Nigerian Lottery 5 times already...
If you ask a ';generalization'; question (such as using the word all or none) the answer is going to be false.
It depends on the type of information you are retrieving it could be true or it could be false.
FALSE





and yes, i see the irony of this situation.
The Interent is a place of truthiness. No Falsehoods or delusions are allowed.
that is a really stupid question. I hope you can figure that out by yourself.
false never trust some websites like wiki answers and don't use Google use ask.com, dogpile.com, or yahoo.com
False...
Yes, it is a true or false question.
False.
False.
True.
False my friend.
No that is false.
It's true that it's false.
false. there are reliable sources and unreliable sources. is this a homework question?
Dpends on what information ur searching for
my answer is false.


which in turn makes my answer into a nifty little paradox...
Valid or true? they are not identical
Perhaps
False!


and anyone who doesnt agree... You're wrong!


JK!!!!


:D
False! I said so on the internet!
True





None of our R%26amp;S friends would tell a lie.














:-)

















Kp
  • mortgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment